Two seemingly incompativle universes that, against all odds, coalesce wonderfully.
- Journal Métro
- Marc-André Lemieux, July 23, 2010
A show that will make you laught!
- Mélanie Boissonneault, April 15, 2010
A clownish duo that is rich in emotions.
- Le Voir
- Fabienne Cabano, July 15, 2010
Marie-Claude Chamberland proves to be a wonderfully deadpan comedian. Her opening act is hilarious.
- Samedi et rien d’autre, Radio-Canada
- Francine Grémaldi, July 24, 2010
Fools, admittedly, but capable fools! This unusual show’s two authors and performers have an innate gift for comedy. Two perfect half… wits who make you cry when you least expect it, without knowing if it’s out of joy, compassion, pity, amusement or confusion.
- O la Belle Province! (french blog post)
- Pablo Maneyrol, CINARS, 24 juillet 2010