Bande artistique is a circus design and production company founded in 2007. Its mission is to initiate a highly original blend of various stage arts in a circus and comedy context. Their last production, Sometimes in life, things change, was directed by Christine Rossignol (Burletta, Excentricus) and won high praise from critics and audiences alike at its premiere in 2011 at la Tohu, in Montreal.
The performers, Emile Carey and Marie-Claude Chamberland, under the comedy direction of Christine Rossignol and Michel Dallaire (Pomp Duck, Dralion, Gosh, Archaos) stage a unique blend of juggling and opera, finding self-deprecation through fantasy and the absurd. The show eschews generally accepted ideas and proves the merit of bringing together on stage two artists with such similar sensitivity and playfulness, if only for the belly laughs. Not recommended for weak bladders.
BANDE ARTISTIQUE WAS APPLAUDED ...
CURRENTLY ON TOUR
- Palazzo (www.palazzo.org) - 20th October 2018 - 11th March 2019 - Nuremberg, Allemagne
- Celebrity Summit - 14th October 2018 - Québec
- Celebrity Summit - 30th September et 1st October 2018 - Québec
- Celebrity Summit - 16th and 17th September 2018 - Québec
- Création - 14th to 31st May 2018 - au Centre de création des Laurentides de Bande artistique
- Palazzo (http://www.palazzo.org/stuttgart/) - 21st October 2017 - 11th mars 2018 - Stuttgart, Germany
- Création - 4th to 20rd October 2017 - Wasquehal au Théâtre de la Manivelle, France