Emile Carey has won gold and silver medals in numerous international circus arts and juggling competitions. He has worked with companies such as the Big Apple Circus, Cirque du Soleil, Knie (Salto Natale), Cirque Eloize and Le plus Grand Cabaret du Monde in Paris, among others. A graduate of the Montreal National Circus School in 2001, he has been performing high-calibre juggling acts for more than 20 years.
Marie-Claude Chamberland studied theater at Cegep de Saint-Hyacinthe and classical singing with Winston Purdy of McGill University. She performed a variety of operatic lead roles and sang with symphony ensembles before taking up clowning in 2007 during a circus tour in Europe (Salto Natale, Knie).
EMILE and MARIE-CLAUDE
In 2009, Emile and Marie-Claude have started a clown training in France with Michel Dallaire. At the same time they founded the company Bande artistique, where they serve as artistic directors, heading up the company’s creations. Since then, Emile and Marie-Claude have been touring all around the world with the show Sometimes in life, things change. They also participate in various productions and events with their clownish acts (Palazzo, Cirque du Soleil, Holland America, Celebrity Cruises, etc.). The secret to their success? A dash of fantasy and a generous helping of ridicule!
BANDE ARTISTIQUE WAS APPLAUDED ...
CURRENTLY ON TOUR
- Palazzo (www.palazzo.org) - 20th October 2018 - 11th March 2019 - Nuremberg, Allemagne
- Celebrity Summit - 14th October 2018 - Québec
- Celebrity Summit - 30th September et 1st October 2018 - Québec
- Celebrity Summit - 16th and 17th September 2018 - Québec
- Création - 14th to 31st May 2018 - au Centre de création des Laurentides de Bande artistique
- Palazzo (http://www.palazzo.org/stuttgart/) - 21st October 2017 - 11th mars 2018 - Stuttgart, Germany
- Création - 4th to 20rd October 2017 - Wasquehal au Théâtre de la Manivelle, France